Athens Main Street is thrilled to host the inaugural Downtown Athens, Alabama Restaurant Week.
Calling all foodies and local food enthusiasts! It’s that time when Downtown Athens comes alive with flavors and culinary delights during the highly anticipated week. From August 13-27, 2023, you’ll have the chance to indulge in a delectable array of dishes and explore the diverse culinary offerings that downtown Athens has to offer.
During Downtown Athens Restaurant Week, the city’s finest eateries and hidden gems will be showcasing their culinary prowess with special prix-fixe menus and exclusive deals. You’re sure to find something to satisfy your taste buds.
Downtown Athens Restaurant Week isn’t just about delicious food; it’s also a celebration of the local community and the hardworking chefs, restaurateurs, and staff who make dining in downtown Athens an unforgettable experience. So, come show your support for the local businesses that bring flavor and creativity to our town’s vibrant dining scene.
Make sure to invite your friends and family to join you on this culinary adventure. It’s the perfect opportunity to try out new restaurants or revisit old favorites, all while taking advantage of the special discounts and promotions offered exclusively during this week.
Bon appétit! 🍽️🥂
Patrons also have a chance to win one of the 10 $100 gift certificates from participating restaurants thanks to Tiffany Pack & Dream Key Real Estate. Enter your receipts by clicking here.
Participating restaurants and their offerings*
Athens Alehouse & Cellar – 111 W. Washington St, Athens, AL 35611 – Open Tuesday through Thursday 4 p.m. to 9 p.m., and Friday & Saturday 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mix and Match Wine Slushy Flight & Any two Appetizers (under $10) for $35
- Draft Beer Flight and one Appetizer for $20
- Charcuterie Cone $15
- Big Four Sampler Board – $50
Hi-Plane Coffee – 101 N. Jefferson St, Athens, AL 35611 – Open Monday through Thursday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Friday & Saturday 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Medium one-flavor latte with a slice of cloud cream pie $7
- Cat’s Brevè Specialty Latte
Limestone Legends Billiards – 111 S. Marion St, Athens, AL 35611 – Open Tuesday through Friday 4 p.m. to Midnight, Friday 4 p.m. to 1 a.m. and Saturday 3 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Limestone Club or Pizza Club, Chips, & Drink $12
- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Fries $10
Lucia’s Cocina Mexicana – 208 W. Market St, Athens, AL, 35611 – Open Sunday through Thursday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Friday & Saturday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- $20 carne asada taco plate, soft drink, individual cheese dip
- $50 Double Mixed Fajitas, 2 soft drinks, small cheese dip
- $10 Frozen or ‘On the Rocks’ House Margarita
Mozza Pizza – 202 S. Jefferson St Athens, AL 35611 – Open seven days a week 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. (Note: Dine in will be closed August 7-17, 2023, for remodel; Carry out will be available during this time)
- 2 Medium 1 Topping Pizzas, 6 wings $22 (Carry Out Only)
- Single Topping Large pizza $10 (Carry Out Only)
- $11 Buffet (Drink included)
Revive Cafe – 102 N. Clinton St Athens, AL 35611 – Tuesday through Friday 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., and Saturday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- $10 Specialty Coffee + Breakfast Sandwich special
- Week 1: Bananas Foster Waffle or Peanut Butter & Banana Waffle
- Banana Pudding Lattes
- Banana Cream Pie Latte
- Week 2: Spinach, Egg, & Cheese Bagel, or Breakfast Connect Four, Golden Eagle Latte, Piper & Leaf Tea
Village Pizza – 222 W. Market St Athens, AL 35611 – Monday through Wednesday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- $3 Budlights
- Patrons are encouraged to try their signature Fire and Ice Wings
- The Main Street Pizza is debuting on the menu
Wildwood Deli – 113 W. Market St Athens, AL 35611 – Monday through Thursday 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Friday 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Philly Cheesesteak, premium side, drink, dessert, $15
- Premium Nathan’s all beef specialty hot dogs, chips, dessert, drink, $10
- Friday Supper 2 for $50 (Drink not included)
*Note: All downtown Athens restaurants were invited to participate in this event. We appreciate those who are participating in our inaugural year.