Athens Christmas Open House
Presented by Martin & Cobey Construction Co.
November 17, 18, & 19.
1) Ice Skating on the Square
Skating Hours: Friday 4pm – 8pm, Saturday 11am – 8pm, Sunday 1pm – 4pm
2) Blizzard Bash on the Square – Snow at the top of every hour!
3) Tacky Holiday Sweater Contest on the Courthouse Steps at 3:00 p.m. on Saturday.
4) Santa’s Wrapping Station located at the Athens State University Center for Lifelong Learning. – Complimentary gift wrapping for purchases at COH participants, November 17-19
5) Visit with Santa, Mrs. Claus, Christmas Characters – Photos with Santa will be available at the ASU Center for Lifelong Learning on Saturday, November 18th 1:00pm – 3:00pm and Sunday, November 19 1:00pm – 3:00pm.
6) Carolers around the Square & Entertainment on the Courthouse steps (Marion Street)
Tom McClung – Friday, November 17th 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Jimmy Henderson Trio – Saturday, November 18th 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Athens High Chorus – Sunday, November 19th 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
7) Courthouse Christmas Light Show – Saturday, 8:00 p.m. (Thanks Limestone County Commission!)
A special thanks to our activity sponsors: Tri-Green Equipment, ServPro of Lawrence and Limestone Co., First Federal Mortgage, Anderson All-State Agency, Athens State University Center for Lifelong Learning, Allen Brown Heating & Cooling, American Leakless Company, ArrowHead Heating and Cooling, Champion Chevrolet, Clearview Cancer Institute, Hamlin Homes, Pepsi Cola Bottling Co. of Decatur, Redstone Federal Credit Union,The News Courier