ATHENS, Ala. – Don’t miss out on all the fun at this upcoming Fridays After Five!
Fridays After Five are on selected Fridays of each month in May-August; join us this Friday, July 19, from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. in Downtown Athens.
Fridays After Five is fun family event created for residents to shop and eat local. Enjoy special discounts from your favorites stores and restaurants, live entertainment, food trucks and so much more!
Your favorite food trucks are back! We got you covered from Cajun, barbecue, baked potatoes, and old-fashioned hamburgers and chicken wings. Need something to cool off? Rita’s and Sno-Boss will be returning with their signature frozen sweet treats. Don’t forget and stop by our new food trucks Pig Time BBQ and grab some pork skins or the barbecue dinner plates!
This week Kid Zone’s will be set up on Washington Street alongside the food trucks. Bring your kids to play fun games, crafts and activities for all kids to enjoy!
The Summer Concert Series, hosted by Athens-Limestone County Tourism, will be on the Courthouse steps in front of Marion street. Headlining this Fridays After Five will be a returning fan favorite Matt Prater and Friends. They will be performing from 7- 9 pm.
- Lucia’s: $4.99 Margaritas
- Terranova’s: Drawing for $25 gift card and wine spritzers
- Village Pizza: Pizza, salads, subs and wings
- Wildwood Deli: Fridays Suppers
- Our Little Kitchen: Seafood gumbo, shrimp po’ boys and other Cajun style foods
- Pig Time BBQ: pork skins and barbecue dinner plates
- Rita’s: Italian ice and custard
- Sno-Boss: Different flavors of sno-cones
- Spud Truck: BBQ potatoes, maple bacon sweet potato fries, fajita curly fries and more
- TH Food Services: “All the Right Seasonings” hamburgers, chicken wings, links, and seasoned fries
- Belles and Beaus: children’s consignment shop
- Bennett’s Clothing: Men’s and women’s clothing store
- Boneyard Antiques: Unique items and antiques
- Boutique Bliss: Women’s clothing boutique
- CEI Bookstore: $5 deals and apparel discounts
- Crawford’s Gifts: Gifts, clothing and home décor
- Epiphany’s: Women’s clothing boutique
- Garnet’s: 20% end tables, vintage trucks, and suitcases
- High Cotton Arts: Art demos, light refreshments and special discounts
- Pimento’s: Gifts and home décor
- Pulse Boutique: 20% boutique clothes and 10% medical uniforms
- Snapdragon’s: Kid’s clothing store
- Tammy’s Fine Jewelry: Earrings, necklaces and rings
- Toodlebug’s: Baby and children’s boutique
- Trinity’s: Gifts and home décor
- UG White: Buy 1 lb. of chocolate and get ¼ lb. free
Comments are closed